Visit from Laura Drever



Local Artist Laura Drever came to visit the P3 classes to show them how to create a setting. 
 Their settings had to be based on water and could be a seascape, beach, rock pool, loch....  
Pupils were shown how to mix colours using the primary colours.


















































Some quotes from the pupils after Laura's visit.

"I enjoyed mixing all the colours."  Hollie 3E

"I liked painting."  Fergus 3M

"We got to mix lots of different colours.  I made a new colour, an emerald colour.  You get two drips of blue and two drips of green and mix it up really fast to make emerald."  Sean 3S

"I liked looking at all her pictures that she has made."  Kirsty 3E

"I liked using all her amazing paints."  Lexi 3E








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths - Time

Visit from Britt Harcus